Familiarization Programme for Independent Directors
Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement requires that the Company familiarize the independent directors of the Company with their roles, rights, responsibilities in the Company, nature of the industry in which the Company operates, business model of the company, etc., through various Programmes.
In accordance to the same the Company has adopted the following practice to familiarize the Independent Directors of the same:
- Presentations on the working of the Company, presented at every Board meeting detailing the operations of the Company, the Company’s strategy, business model, product offerings, organization structure, etc.
- The appointment letter of the Independent Director also list their duties & functions.
- A brief introduction of the Company and the industry in which it operates is also given.
- Meetings with Company executives are also arranged to better understand the business.
- The Board of Directors have complete access to all information within the Company.
This Policy shall be uploaded on the Company’s website for public information and a link for the same shall also be provided in the Annual Report of the Company.
The Board will review this Policy from time to time, as it deems appropriate, to ensure the effectiveness of this Policy.
Any amendments/revisions, if any as may be required shall approved by the Board.